This sequence is designed especially for Layla to practice twice a week.
- Surya Namaskar
- Utthita Trikonasana (3-5 breaths on each side): please try to rotate the back foot inwards (little by little) and ground through both feet.
- Utthita Parsvakonasana (3 breaths on each side): ground through both feet; little by little rotate the back foot inwards; straight line from the outer edge of the back foot towards the fingers of your upper hand.
- Virabhadrasana 1 (3 breaths on each side): little by little rotate the back foot inwards and ground through both feet. Front knee and foot and hips are facing forward.
5. Virabhadrasana 2. (3 breaths on each side). Ground through both feet. Hips are facing forward, rotate the back foot little by little inwards.
6. Vkrsasana (2-3 breath on each side).
7. Adho Mukha Svanasana (3-5 breaths): Keep the back straight, you can bend the knees but do not compromise the back. Gently and little by little you can pedal the feet.
8. Dandasana with a strap: 5-10 times move the feet towards and away from you. Keep the back straight.
9. Supta Padangushtasana (3-5 breaths on each side): keep both legs straight.
10. Janu Sirsasana (3 breaths on each side): Keep the back and the front leg straight.
11. Tadasana Heel Lifts. Slowly raise and slowly lower the heels down, 15 times.
12. Savasana for 3-5 minutes.